RPO services add immense value to the hiring practices of organisations and bring multifold benefits too. Partnering with an RPO is a smart strategy to ensure that an organisation can meet its various hiring needs without compromising on the process or the quality of hire. RPO is a one-stop solution to many hiring problems, as also concerns associated with productivity and profitability.
RPO emerged from the industry’s need to find a strategic third-party workforce solution to hiring problems such as quality, hiring turnaround times, cost per hire, getting access to the right talent and in larger quantities etc. Accountability and ownership were a significant concern for many organisations when outsourcing recruitment. RPO services help organisations address these concerns. Through RPO, organisations gain a hiring partner who takes ownership for the complete hiring process with accountability, and help meet an organisation’s unique hiring needs. The win-win crux lies in choosing the right partner who can understand the hiring processes and seamlessly become an extended arm of the recruitment team. Why is RPO considered to be a game-changer in the hiring industry? Here are ten benefits that organisations stand to get by opting for an RPO provider..
1.Improved candidate quality: Nowadays, organisations are aware of the importance of getting a 360-degree view of candidates to assess their fitment. Backed by various means such as networking and social analytics, RPO providers ensure a strong candidate lineup to push up the hiring quality by leaps and bounds. They help you find the person best suited for the role from a better talent pool. The right hire at the right time improves productivity and profitability.
2. Boosts employer branding: Employer branding is a powerful tool to attract talent. RPO providers, especially those with tech-enabled processes can help create that powerful brand in a highly competitive market. They know how best to bring out all aspects of a brand in the most appealing way to candidates. They help streamline the hiring or onboarding processes, adding to their effectiveness as a branding tool.
3. Optimises in-house resource utilisation: RPO helps optimise in-house resource utilisation, especially that of HR personnel. If HR is busy managing the tedious recruitment tasks without expected results, they feel hassled and are unable to focus on their core task of employee engagement. Availing RPO services will improve the efficiency and productivity of HR, which, in turn, will ensure that employees are kept happy. Happy employees are the best brand ambassadors; thus, the organisation stands to get employee referrals. Also, core organisational business areas benefit from additional resources such as time and money that would, otherwise, get spent on improving recruitment efficiency.
4. Enables access to an extensive talent pool: With their established processes, networks and industry reputation, RPO services are the best bet for accessing a vast talent pool for any role. RPO service providers can help find niche talent to meet your unique and diverse needs.
5. Is cost-effective: Hiring costs can be very high, and RPO scores a crucial brownie point here. It eliminates the costs associated with recruitment marketing tasks such as job site postings, headhunting, tapping social media and managing ads or events for widening the talent pool. Most RPO providers rely on technological solutions, guided by relevant analytics, to streamline these processes. Using these solutions effectively lower the cost per hire, a key hiring metric that most organisations watch closely. RPO models also absorb the risks associated with scaling up or down to increase profitability.
6.Improves hiring efficiency: RPO services improve hiring efficiency by bringing speed, reduced cost, robust processes, increased flexibility and scalability, improved hire quality, better access to actionable insights through the RPO analytics platform and enhanced employer branding. They focus on hiring according to the needs of your organisation, and if required, with dedicated teams. Most tedious tasks are automated to ensure efficiency and eliminate human errors.
7. Helps meet diverse and unique needs: Niche hiring can take a lot of personnel bandwidth and may not yield desired results. RPO services can manage any unique and diverse hiring needs as they have the necessary expertise and reach to tap the right resources.
8. Provides access to insightful hiring analytics: RPO providers like Careernet use AI-powered, intelligent platforms that provide access to various metrics to measure the hiring performance. These are auto-generated and error-free, unlike Excel sheets where data is fed by humans and is prone to errors. These analytics can help improve hiring processes and provide real-time reports to aid timely and better decisions.
9. Assured compliances: Since RPO models are comprehensive, adherence to screening and hiring guidelines compliances, as stipulated by customer organisations and local laws, is assured. RPO providers also have the necessary expertise to formulate the necessary guidelines for the hiring process.
10. Increased employee engagement: RPO providers ensure that hiring needs are fulfilled as required, resulting in happier and more productive teams. Happy employees engage in activities that enhance the brand value within and outside the organisation. They willingly go the extra mile to keep internal and external customers happy. Thus, RPO services can help increase employee engagement in multiple ways.
Please note that Careernet does not practice charging a placement fee from any job seeker across profiles. Word of caution to the fraudulent news and information, if anyone demands any kind of charges from you, in the name of Careernet Consulting.